Conform to the standard makes you invisible, invincible, or just more fragile ?
I'm sick of hiding, coming out is nowhere to be reached. I'm not wrong, no one is. However to be free is currently not an option and I can only go on toward a dull future, my future.
My friend was in the bottom of the bottle three days ago because his mother is going to cut him out for being trans. I don't understand Why people use their love as a ransom to hurt their kids, why would love be conditional in the first place? I thought parents love their children, I thought my parents love me; until I was woken by his family story and a boy shot by his very own father because he's homosexual. I left and I won't come back, mother; it's not that I don't love you yet you can't help me to find myself. I ought to be alone on my way home – any home accepts me being different, someone other than you.
I'm sorry, but I promise I still love you, my dear parents. I will always be your daughter if you still love me.
I'm sorry, but I promise I still love you, my dear parents. I will always be your daughter if you still love me.
BTW I don't like boys, I don't know why people always think this way.
RépondreSupprimer